[Nfbf-l] Jacksonville chapter elections

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 20:27:44 UTC 2015

Way to go Jacksonville and Joe as well.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gina Harmon via Nfbf-l" <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
To: "Hamilton, Judy" <jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net>; "NFB of Florida Listserv"
<nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: "Gina Harmon" <harmong at comcast.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Nfbf-l] Jacksonville chapter elections

Thanks for all the well wishes.
We have a great new board who are full of energy and new ideas to help build
the fedeeration.
Thanks for all the hard work and dedication of our 2015 board.
A special thanks to Joe Minichiello, who has served in all Jacksonville
board positions over the last 18 years; I think.
He stepped up and took the lead for 9 years when we reallly needed it.
Looking forward to a great 2016!

Gina Harmon, President
Greater Jacksonville Chapter