[Nfbf-l] Need JAWS help!

Jorge A. Paez jorgeapaez at me.com
Sun Sep 6 17:35:40 UTC 2015

Hi Kathy
Press insert plus v, or insert plus function plus V, depending on your
computer model, and that brings up the quick settings.
There you'll find all the options that you need, including a check box
for "announce all new lines and new paragraphs.
Just make sure to uncheck anything you don't want it to announce and
that should solve the issue.

Jorge