[Nfbf-l] Book Recommendation

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Mon Sep 7 19:14:53 UTC 2015

Book Recommendation!

Invisible:  My Journey Through Vision-Hearing Loss
Author:  Ruth Silver

Please share this link.

Although Ruth was born with the genetics of Usher Syndome, it did not become
apparent until later in life as she lost vision and hearing.  Today, 80
years young, she shares her journey to encourage others and to educate
society of deafblindness.  She is a successful business woman and created an
independence resource center for those who are struggling with dual sensory
loss.

I am honored to have her as a friend and mentor!

http://www.amazon.com/Invisible-Journey-Through-Vision-Hearing/dp/1475919476

(smile)
:)  Darlene Laibl-Crowe
& Jadee, the Regal Duchess

"Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that
may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will
succeed if you persevere; and you will find a joy in overcoming obstacles .
Remember, no effort that we make to attain something beautiful is ever
lost."
                                           ~ Helen Keller