[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-l] Talking Book Reader

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Fri Sep 11 16:26:42 UTC 2015

Hi All, Martha Harmon Pardee has been our guest talking book reader at
several NFBF conventions. She loves to join us and mixes beautifully with
the group. She's married to Eric Sanborn. Are you enquiring about our
favorites because we are looking at once again having guest talking book
readers at our state convention? I started this special event several years
ago and I think it is a shame we stopped doing this as so many people,
including our national reps, so enjoyed this aspect of the convention. I
know we have had chuck Benson, Eric Sanborn, Roy Avers, Jack Fox, Mitsi
Friedlander and probably others whose names I do not recall. Sorry for the
spelling errors but I'm in a huge hurry. We would pay for the reader's
transportation and lodging. It was always a hit to auction off one of them
to share a meal with during the convention and we made considerable money
from doing this at the auction.

Have a blessed day,

Kathy Davis