[Nfbf-l] Please remove my email from this listserv

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Sat Sep 12 18:15:50 UTC 2015

Please remove my email from this list.  I am no longer affiliated with the
NFB.

Thank you!

(smile)
:)  Darlene & Jadee, the Regal Duchess

"Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that
may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will
succeed if you persevere; and you will find a joy in overcoming obstacles .
Remember, no effort that we make to attain something beautiful is ever
lost."
                                           ~ Helen Keller