[Nfbf-l] Treasure Coast Chapter meetings

MARY mhannah617 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 13 22:28:52 UTC 2015

Hello All:

The Treasure Coast Chapter NFB-FL welcomes all to attend our monthly meetings Meetings are held the second Tuesday of every month. Topics include guest speakers and discussions related to blindness and low vision. Please forward this information to anyone that lives in Martin, St. Lucie, Okeechobee & Indian River Counties, who may be in need of our Chapter.. We are growing 1 member at a time. If you have any questions please contact, Tim Edwards, President, at 630-432-5090 or Tim's email,

Mary Hannah-Morris
Secretary
Treasure Coast Chapter NFB-Fl
215-680-8385 cell
772-237-5355 home
mhannah617 at comcast.net

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you
or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations
create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.