[Nfbf-l] Please remove my email from this listserv

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 21:28:45 UTC 2015

Once again, Carlos, you choose to comment about something you know nothing about.

There is no need for me to defend myself against someone with your history, but I will only point out the times I went to bat to defend you against those who were against you, and the time I stood up for individuals when you were doing the attacking. If I didn't care about individuals, I would have just kept quet.

Are you even a member of the NFBF? Do you even know any of the people involved in this discussion? You don’t ever seem to comment unless you have something negative to contribute, and I for one am tired of it.

Dan Hicks

“If you don't stick to your values when they're being tested, they're not values: they're hobbies.”
              ― Jon Stewart