[Nfbf-l] Newsline Committee

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 02:59:31 UTC 2016

I would just like to thank all the help that all of you gave me as Nesline
Committee chair.  Though I have been relieved of the job of chair, I will
still stay on and be very involved with Newsline, continuing to market the
program, spread the word, answer questions, take phone calls, sign up new
people, etc.  I love Newsline and being the chair has been challenging and
rewarding. I thank those of you who are serving on the Newsline committee
with Joe as our new chair. Again, many thanks for all the support.

Warmly,

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com

NFBF Newsline Marketer
President,
NFB Central Florida Chapter

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.