[Nfbf-l] Newsline Committee

BrookeEvans brooke6358 at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 12:54:48 UTC 2016

Thank you Sherri for always giving of yourself, and in ways far beyond what was required, to bring new subscriber users to Newsline.

 I know, in the spirit of the NFB,  you will be led through greener pastures where once again  many will be recipients of your generous giving nature.

Sherri, big thanks for ALL your help, individually and collectively!

Sincerely,

Brooke Evans

"Craft the life you would be most proud to live.
Speak the language of the person you seek to become."  ~Adam Brown
Sent from my iPad