[Nfbf-l] Treasue Coast Chapter elections 4/12/2016

BrookeEvans brooke6358 at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 13:19:21 UTC 2016

Congratulations to the National Federation of the Blind Florida Treasure Coast chapter on its newly elected board of directors.

Best wishes for greater successes!

Brooke

"Craft the life you would be most proud to live.
Speak the language of the person you seek to become."  ~Adam Brown
Sent from my iPad