[Nfbf-l] paypal accessibility issues

Matt Roberts n9gmr at me.com
Thu Apr 14 17:19:04 UTC 2016

> On Apr 14, 2016, at 12:34 PM, kroskos--- via Nfbf-l <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>

>     Has anyone on this list experienced accessibility problems when using paypal? When I try to send money for goods and services, jaws will not read the page it takes me to.

I have no issues using Paypal on my Mac using Voiceover and El Capitan operating system.  If you have an iPhone, try using the Paypal app.  Last I checked, it works with Voiceover.
If you’re using an old version of JAWS, that might be your problem.  Sometimes older versions of screen readers don’t work well with new stuff.
You can also try a free screen reader at http://www.satogo.com.

Matt Roberts n9gmr at me.com