[Nfbf-l] Pinellas super giveaway

lball42 at tampabay.rr.com lball42 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 16:16:51 UTC 2016

Hello one and all. Again this year the Pinellas chapter is doing the GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY. WE ARE ALREADY AT OVER FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS OF NATIONAL BRANDS GIFT CARDS. we want more. our goal this year is a thousand dollars in gift cards to give away at the state convention. just to name a few we have. STARBUCKS,PUBLICS,APPLEBEES,OUTBACK,MACYS,TGI FRIDAYS, REDLOBSTER AND MORE. We need more. send us your gift cards you wont use or ask your places you FREQUENT to donate one. PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME LARRY BALL 2221 SWEDISH DR. # 49 CLEARWATER FL. 33763 OR CALL ME AT 727 614 9134.