[Nfbf-l] legislative action needed Now

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 16:11:47 UTC 2016

Important Legislative Action:
We need to thank Representative Mac Thornberry, chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, for assisting disabled veterans injured prior to September 23, 1996, to obtain access to the Space Available program by including language to correct the exclusion of these veterans from the program in the House version of the National Defense Authorization Act. Your letter of thanks will give Chairman Thornberry support when he seeks inclusion of his language in the final joint House and Senate bill when the conference committee meets in September. We have made it simple and convenient for you to write to Chairman Thornberry; all you need do is fill out the very short webform located at this link:https://nfb.org/thank-you-thornberry.

Please share with others. Thank you for all you do!

Sincerely, Denise Valkema, President NFBF