[Nfbf-l] Breaking News State of Florida Newsletter.

Sylvia slyfox at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 5 03:44:14 UTC 2016

Please find attached the latest Breaking News State of Florida Newsletter.
We hope you enjoy it and find it informative. Please share with your members
and friends that may not be on the on the list serve.
I look forward to getting your submissions for our next issue January/February
to made the next one even better.
Sincerely,
Sylvia Young
Editor/Secretary NFBF