[Nfbf-l] Jim Ellsworth has passed away

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 01:42:06 UTC 2016

I do not have the words to convey my sense of loss!  I have known Jim
Ellsworth for a long time.  He is one of the kindest, nicest people I have
ever known and was always willing to help me with computer problems.  I
always enjoyed his technology seminars at our state conventions and I feel
honored that Jim, Kim and his family chose to share so much about their
struggles with his illness with us on the Caring Bridge site.  I felt that
through those posts, I got to know Kim, Jennifer and even Jim better.  Every
time I talked with him, he always had a positive attitude.  I was having a
computer problem he was going to help me with, except I let time run out.  I
hope to learn from his example and try to be the kind of friend to others
that he was to me and so many other people.  My sincere condolences go out
to Kim and the rest of their family.  May God bless you with peace and
comfort during this time.  Rest in peace my friend!

Sherri Brun