[Nfbf-l] Jim Ellsworth has passed away

Kirk Harmon kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 15:47:52 UTC 2016

My heart goes out to Ken and the family after such a long and hard fight! Jim was such a great man and a great asset to the NFB chapter as well. I had just started to communicate with him over the phone when he shortly there after I had discovered he had cancer. He held his head up so high and fought so hard many people are just at all is how we handle it all with such grace and class! We will miss you very much I don't think you can never be replaced the rain able to treat each of us as individual conversation and attribute your skills to each of us and the needs we need to learn. God bless you and may you find peace forever!
Sent from my iPhone