[Nfbf-l] Congratulating

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 02:45:09 UTC 2016

Greetings My Fellow Federation Family,

We, the members of the national Federation of the Blind have traveled
through the halls of the Capital Hill for quite some time addressing
different issues. The 2017 Washington Seminar is fast approaching, and
will be held January 30th through February 1st.

On behalf of the Scholarship committee, I thank all who applied, and
encourage everyone to continue to grow the movement in their local
area.

The following NFBF members will be delegates for the upcoming
Washington Seminar.
Ann Calhoun
Cherice Fleming Togun
Jada Michael Christie
Kaye Zimpher
Merry C. Schoch
Sherri Brun
Sylvia Young
Tekesha Saffold

Congratulations to all, and a big thanks who served on the scholarship
committee.

--
Paul M. Martinez
President