[Nfbf-l] Congratulating

peter cerullo peter.cerullo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 12:52:56 UTC 2016

 What a great selection of representatives, great job! Yes Sherry, you are
correct the national Federation of the blind of Florida sending a
contingent of representatives that are all female; go girl power .
 Just remember ladies to dress warmly and wear comfortable shoes.
 Godspeed,
 Peter cerullo, vice president raider Daytona Beach chapter and FB