[Nfbf-l] Quiet Car Issues raising its dirty little head here in FL

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 18 00:47:08 UTC 2016

Good evening NFB of Florida members:

I have a question, maybe someone can explain it to me. Why does Florida want to pass a quiet car law, when there is already one that the NFB had passed and went through congress a few years ago. Does that not cover all states?

Why do we pass these laws and then when things like this comes up, the news thinks this a brand new thing. It is all over the Channel 9 news where I am in Orlando.

Please advise.

I mean worked really hard in DC and with the NY Officials to get this past.

Thank you.

Cheryl and Nelson Echevarria
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com<mailto:cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com>
321-245-7561 home number

631-456-5394 (Echevarria Travel) for business only

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cherylandmaxx
Skype: please email me first we are not always on skype. Angeldn3 is my name of Skype