[Nfbf-l] Recording of November's NFB411 interest topic call on legislation

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 03:05:09 UTC 2016

Greetings federation Family,
Below you will find all the information you need to hear our last NFB411, interest topic call on legislation with guest speaker Kimmy Beverly from our national office.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience by using any of the methods below my signature.

I look forward in seeing all of you there for our next NFB411 call on January 8. This topic will be on the The importance of using the NFB brand.

We care, we share, and we grow together!

Playback Number:  (712) 775-7029
Access Code: 938-047-311#

Reference number: 24

With all the best,