[Nfbf-l] What Happened to the ADA?

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Wed Feb 17 22:52:03 UTC 2016

Peter,

	Thank you very much for your message. I have filed a complaint with
the united States Department of Transportation, Federal Transit
Administration, the agency responsible for enforcing the ADA as it pertains
to Title II transportation providers. I have also sent this message to the
governor's office, the Florida Attorney General, all of our county
commissioners, and to the media. I know that the National Federation of the
Blind is standing behind me as I work to remove the obstacles of low
expectation we face.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala