[Nfbf-l] samsung tablet

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 01:49:50 UTC 2016

Hello.  I don't know as much about Android as I do Apple.  However, I've noticed that on some tablets, there is an icon on the top right corner of the screen that TalkBack calls listen.  When I double-tap on that, I can tell Google to search for information or do other things like set a count down timer or ask the temperature. Check to see if that tablet has that.

Sent from my iPhone