[Nfbf-l] Sad News from past NFBCF president Dwight Sayer

Tinetta Cooper tanetjec at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 10:07:10 UTC 2016

My prayers and condolences also go out to Dwight, Patty, and Cheryl on the
loss of close family members. I am feeling the stress and pain Patty is
going through after her recent hip surgery as I had surgery on my wrist in
November. May God bless you all and grant you the peace that only He can
provide.

Tinetta Cooper