[Nfbf-l] Sense the Wind Naples - Updated day and venue

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Sun Feb 21 15:30:14 UTC 2016

Hi Kris,

Thanks so much for including me in the distribution list for this terrific
event. So sorry I wasn't able to get down to see the film and to visit with
you and the Lions.

Just thought I'd say hi and that I hope all is going well for you. Keep in
touch, and hopefully we'll run into each other somewhere soon.

Take care,

Russ Davis,
Jacksonville
ph. 904-469-8433