[Nfbf-l] Proud new parents

Toni Clavie claviet at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 21:13:40 UTC 2016

Hi,

We would like to thank everyone for their well wishes. It really means a
lot to us.

At this time, we have had to take some time off from being active
members of the Federation for obvious reasons.

We were surprised to see this posted to the list, because neither Tom
nor I do not have any direct contact with the original poster.
We would have liked to have had the opportunity to share this news
ourselves, and if we needed any assistance posting we would have
enlisted the help of our former chapter president, Tekesha Saffold, of
the Palm Beach chapter.

We are very much looking forward to rejoining as Federationists in the
near future, when time permits.