[Nfbf-l] seeking advice on talking bar code scanner

Brooke Evans brooke6358 at aol.com
Wed Jan 6 03:23:43 UTC 2016

Hello Kathy,

Could you please describe the quality of the voice. Is there a port to use a head set or earbud? And,while I have you here, how much are the devices?  Immostlyneeding to know about voice meeting my hearing needs.

Thank you for the information.

HappyNew Year to all.

Brooke Evans

"Craft the life you would be most proud to live.
Speak the language of the person you seek to become."  ~Adam Brown
Sent from my iPad