[Nfbf-l] Great convention

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 19 02:10:57 UTC 2016

To my Federation family

I would like to say it has been a great 4 days in Tampa for our 2016 State
Convention.  I enjoyed everything about the convention.  Seeing old friends
and meeting new ones.  To each one of you, have safe travels home and see
all of you in Orlando for our National Convention.

Best

Jorge Hernandez

" Let's go build the Federation "