[Nfbf-l] Amazon Smile supports National Federation of the Blind of Florida

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 06:47:35 UTC 2016

I don't know if this has been sent out, but I was checking out Amazon.com
and it mentioned amazon Smile. When I did a search for charities, there were
lots of NFB affiliates signed up including our own. This is part of my
welcome message. I encourage all who shop with  Amazon to go to Amazon Smile
and choose NFB of Florida as your charity. see below.

Sherri

            Welcome to AmazonSmile!
            Thank you for supporting National Federation Of The Blind Of
Florida Inc.

            Remember, always start at smile.amazon.com
            and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible
AmazonSmile purchases.

Please join the National Federation of the Blind of Central Florida group
and support my team for Lighthouse Central florida. thank you.
Follow This Link
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1150550&supId=418874307

Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
President,
NFB Central Florida Chapter
flmom2006 at gmail.com

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.