[Nfbf-l] Amazon Smile supports National Federation of the Blind of Florida

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Mar 8 06:20:35 UTC 2016

The /access page comes up. I haven't yet signed up for smile, so
don't know if that is functioning with the address you asked about.
And ... not to seem like a scold, but why don'[t you just try the
address, it is as quick as writing a message and waiting for replies,
which you might or might not get.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org