[Nfbf-l] Shingle Creek Raffle wrap up

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 22 00:58:10 UTC 2016

Greetings

The Shingle Creek Raffle is on its last week and all chapters and divisions
need to wrap up all sales of tickets and commence the return of the ticket
stubs and money(s) by the end of this week.

The mailing address is as follows:

Jorge Hernandez

201 N.W. 56th Court

Miami, FL 33126

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at my mobile phone
(305) 877-2311 or by Email jeh1065 at comcast.net.  The Florida Affiliate would
like to thank all of the chapters and divisions who participated on this
fundraiser.

We urge all participants to stay tune for the drawing on March 31st at 7:30
pm to see who is the lucky winner for the raffle.  The winner will be posted
on the NFB-Florida listserv and the video will be uploaded to YouTube.

Once again, the Florida Affiliate thanks all participants and looks onward
on making this year a great success on their fundraisers.

Best

Jorge Hernandez

Fundraiser Chair