[Nfbf-l] Events Committee Meeting for 2017 State Convention

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Fri Nov 4 01:40:39 UTC 2016

Greetings Federationists,

I would like to propose two possible dates for having an Events Committee
Meeting, to start planning the details for the next NFBF State Convention.

The two dates are:  Wednesday evening, November 9, and Wednesday evening,
November 16. The meeting will be at 8:00 PM.

We need to come up with sub-committees, such as Agenda and Transportation.

Please send me your choice as soon as possible, so we can get the date that
is the best for everyone.

I will supply the phone number and code when a date has been selected.

Gloria Mills Hicks TR

3708 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.

Tampa FL 33629

813 837-1100