[Nfbf-l] Come learn about legislation tonight & application attached

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 14:48:04 UTC 2016

Have you been curious about how you can make a difference with legislation and what Washington Seminar is all about? Join us tonight by dialing (712) 775-7031 and code: 938047311# for our 411 interest topic call on legislation with a special guest speaker from our Governmental affairs team. The call will be in lecture mode until the floor is open for additional questions you may have. Remember to apply to attend Washington Seminar 2017 with other NFBF members. The application is attached. See Paul's email below.  You can make a difference!

Sincerely, Denise Valkema, President NFBF

Begin forwarded message: