[Nfbf-l] Message from Martha Harmon Pardee

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 08:20:30 UTC 2016

That was a great e-mail. Thank you.
From: "Brian Norton via Nfbf-l" <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
To: <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: "Brian Norton" <benorton at samobile.net>
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2016 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Nfbf-l] Message from Martha Harmon Pardee

I really like Martha Harmon Pardee as narrator, and sent the following
email to Mellissa Savage:

Pardee

Hello Melissa,
Talking books are a major interest in my life. I usually order and
receive several books a week.  I do not often remember the various
narrators. However,  I realized right away when I first listened to
Martha Harmon Pardee  narrate a novel, that she was an outstanding
reader. She presents dialogue in novels with great emotion and riveting
inflection.  The dialogue among different characters with her easily
distinguishing voices       create outstanding drama not often mastered
by other narrators.
I strongly encourage you to reconsider retaining Martha Harmon Pardee.
Further, I wish you would notify me of any new books read by her so I
could put them on my request list.
Sincerely,
Brian Norton
benorton at sero.email