[Nfbf-l] Five-guys Spirit Night

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:11:42 UTC 2016

Sounds like a Halloween get-together, but it isn't.  The NFB Central Florida
chapter is holding a fund-raiser at Five-Guys restaurant, 2520 South Orange
Avenue Orlando Florida 32806 on Monday October 17, 2016 from 5 PM to 8 PM.
You don't have to bring a flier or anything.  A portion of all proceeds goes
to support the National Federation of the Blind Central Florida chapter.
Please bring your friends and family. All are welcome. Looking forward to
seeing you there!  My contact info is below should you have any questions.
Thank you.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
President NFB of Central Florida
Phone:  407-898-6024
NFBF Newsline Marketer
Phone:  877-334-2069

expectations
of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.