[Nfbf-l] Article about White Cane Safety Day

Mary Hannah-Morris mhannah617 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 23 03:04:38 UTC 2016

Hi Doreen, thank you for the picture. I talked to a gentleman named Ron. I Thought that it was going to be a walk. Then he explained what they were going to do. I have something going on in my nose throat  ears and head. Been going o n for about two   weeks now  I can feel real good, then out of nowhere it's back. I will make a copy and  put it in our album. I'll also send it to Cara to put on Facebook. Thank you Mary. 😋

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/