[Nfbf-l] Interest topic call, September 11th at 8 PM details inside

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 02:02:02 UTC 2016

Greetings Federationist:

On Sunday, September 11th at 8 PM, we will be holding an interest
topic call on protocol. Anyone and everyone is invited. So, come and
learn   the steps to be a stronger Federationist by following
procedures of the federation. The conference details are listed below,
and feel free to contact me with any questions by using any of the
methods below my signature.

Let’s go build the federation in Florida!!!

Conference number: 712-775-7031
Participant access code: 938047311

Warm regards,
--