[Nfbf-l] Call to action AIM HE) Act (H.R. 6122

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 02:23:36 UTC 2016

The Accessible Instructional Materials in Higher Education Act (AIM-HEA) has dropped! Now the responsibility of ensuring accessibility is on us, and we do not have a lot of time to delay! Please call (202) 224-2131 and ask to speak to your congressional representative (if you need assistance in locating your congressperson, please use this site: http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/). We should be requesting our representatives to cosponsor H.R. 6122.

Today, the National Federation of the Blind commends Congressman Phil Roe (R-TN) and Congressman Joe Courtney (D-CT) for introducing the Accessible Instructional Materials in Higher Education (AIM HE) Act (H.R. 6122). This act will promote instructional technology and content that are accessible to the blind and other students with print disabilities.

Sincerely, Denise Valkema by iPhone