[Nfbf-l] This was just posted, I thought that with so many blind people looking for work that you might find this interested Amazon to hire 5000+ Work From Home Jobs

kaye zimpher kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 14:37:44 UTC 2017

I tried to apply for one of the work from home jobs they posted last year.
Everything was great in the application process until I got to the place
where I had to do a virtual assessment. I had to pretend I was on a call,
which I could hear while documenting an account and answering a question
from my supervisor at the same time. All of this is quite possible using
JAWS, but there system made it inaccessible. It was impossible to navigate
from task to task in their virtual work area. I hope they fix this and allow
blind people to apply for these jobs.