[Nfbf-l] REMINDER TO ALL CHAPTERS AND DIVISIONS

Sylvia slyfox at embarqmail.com
Thu Apr 13 01:24:24 UTC 2017

THE DEADLINE FOR CHAPTERS AND DIVISIONS SUBMISSIONS FOR YOUR outstanding chapter member IS MAY 1, 2017. We are asking that each chapter submit one member’s name who has facilitated, improved or assisted in the growth of the chapter or given consistent outstanding service. Along with the member’s name, please send a brief description of the member’s achievements to be read when the award is bestowed.
WE WANT EVERY CHAPTER AND DIVISION REPRESENTED.
Please send your submission to Sylvia Young at secretary at nfbflorida.org or slyfox at embarqmail.com.

Sylvia Young
NFBF Secretary
850-322-5937

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.