[Nfbf-l] Daytona Beach chapter elections

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 03:47:42 UTC 2017

Congratulations to the newly elected board! I look forward in hearing all the great ideas that this chapter will bring in the next two years. I think the old board for all their hard work and dedication to the national Federation of the blind. I know Scott was a great leader and had to pick up mini pieces and put them back together. Without great leadership and strengths that the previous board showcase this chapter could have failed.  once again thank you for all your commitment and passion for the national Federation of the blind of Florida. Let's go build the Federation!

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President