[Nfbf-l] Daytona Beach Chapter fund raiser

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 26 09:41:23 UTC 2017

Good day, NFBF friends.

I would like to invite you to our fish fry fund raising event on Saturday,
May 13.  This exciting event will take place from 3-6 p. m. at Crabby Joe's
restaurant along the ocean front at 3701 S. Atlantic Avenue in Port Orange
near the Sun Glow Pier.

Tickets are $10 each and there will be drawings for prizes.

The dinner includes fish, hush puppies, Cole slaw and a drink. Additional
food and drink, including a cash bar,  can also be ordered off the menu, but
this will be profit to the restaurant, whereas the meal you purchase with
the ticket will fully benefit the chapter as this food is being donated.  If
you would like to help but cannot attend, donations to the chapter are also
welcome.  This event will help us fund chapter projects such as college
scholarships and convention attendance for members.

For further information or to purchase tickets, please contact secretary
Bill Outman or any other Greater Daytona Beach Chapter member you know.

I can be reached at the following contacts.

Phone: 386-756-0835

Cell: 386-299-7660

Email: woutman at earthlink.net

With best regards.

William H. "Bill" Outman

Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter

---