[Nfbf-l] Melbourne Space Coast Chapter Elections

peter cerullo peter.cerullo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 19:38:13 UTC 2017

 I am so proud of the space Coast Chapter for all the memberships
contribution to making it one of the fastest growing  productive chapters
in the state of Florida. The wife and I would also like at this time to
congratulate the new board  God bless, much respect and love, peter and
Jeanne Cerullo NFB