[Nfbf-l] Reminder - Legislative Committee Conference Call

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Wed Dec 6 21:30:49 UTC 2017

Hi Camille,

My apologies for for not being present on the call last night. I had every
intention on being present, but somehow missed your reminder email.

Will you be sending out a recap of the work done on the call? I would very
much like to stay connected to the committee's actions.

Looking forward to the next call.

Thanks so much,

Russ Davis, Chairman
NFB-Fl, Newsline Committee