[Nfbf-l] Sad news

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 22:19:18 UTC 2017

I knew Al Hicks and kept in touch with him off and on through the years.  He
is one of those people who knew a little about a lot of things.  Definitely
was active in NFB of Utah.  My condolences to you and your family, Dan.

Sherri

		The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise
the expectations
of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.
Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
President NFB of Central Florida