[Nfbf-l] Florida 2018 Washington Seminar delegates

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 20:14:54 UTC 2017

Greetings Federation Family,

The National Federation of the Blind of Florida attends Washington
Seminar every year to advocate for the rights of blind people across
the state. This year the committee is pleased to announce our 2018
Washington Seminar delegates.

Sylvia Young
Jorge Hernandez
Jada Christie
Jeanette Torres
Russ Davis
Brian Norton
John Crossley

The above delegates will be accompanied by President Valkema, and our
two legislation chairs Merry Schoch and Camille Tate.

The committee thanks all who applied!!!

 As a friendly reminder our next legislation call will be on January
16th at 7 PM. Details will be sent out at a later date.

Be well,

--
Paul M. Martinez,
First  Vice President
E-mail: Paul09ms at gmail.com
Phone number:
 813-390-5720
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.