[Nfbf-l] Happy New Year

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Sat Dec 30 19:55:59 UTC 2017

Please except my condolences on your loss. It is difficult experience this around the holiday season. Hugs.

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne space Coast Chapter , National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind,FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

Phone:  321 372 4899

Phone: Sent from my iPhone