[Nfbf-l] Open Fundraising Committee call follow-up

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 17 01:34:13 UTC 2017

Good evening Florida Federationists

This is a reminder that the follow-up Open Fundraising Committee call will
be held this Wednesday, January 18 at 7:00 pm.

This call will be open to all of those members who would like to participate
and we welcome those members who participated on the call from Thursday,
January 12, 2017 to once again be part in constructing the fundraising
events for the State Affiliate.

The calling number is:  (712) 432 0460

The access code is: 548225

Please take note that the time has changed.  We will be meeting one hour
earlier so we can accommodate those individuals who would want to
participate on other committee calls later that evening.

Let's go build the federation!

Best

Jorge Hernandez, President

Miami-Dade Chapter

Board of Directors

National Federation of the Blind - Florida

Fundraiser Chair

National Federation of the Blind - Florida

"Live the life you want"