[Nfbf-l] (no subject)

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 15:10:36 UTC 2017

Greetings My Fellow Federationist,

I hope all of you who went enjoyed our national convention. On behalf
of the fundraising committee, I would like to thank every chapter,
member, and individual who supported the Lucky 7’s raffle. Without
supporters like yourself this fundraiser would not have been
successful.

We, would like to congratulate James Johnson from the State Wide
Chapter on winning our Lucky 7’s raffle. Please click the link below
to watch the video of the drawling.

https://youtu.be/_yXqY2GR0Sw

P.S. We thank Dan Hicks for recording this video.

Your friend,

--
Paul M. Martinez,
Fundraising committee chair
E-mail: Paul09ms at gmail.com
Phone number: 813-390-5720
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.