[Nfbf-l] Sharing highlights from national convention 2017

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Wed Jul 19 16:23:01 UTC 2017

I want to thank everyone who volunteered during the convention, attended division and committee meetings, and general sessions, helping Florida shine at convention. Each one of you did your part to welcome our Florida family and our extended family. Hopefully, we are resting up after a pumped week with NFB!

We had 195 registered and 80 at our caucus.  At our caucus, we had brief updates from our NFBF board, Gloria collected banquet tickets so that she could exchange them for Florida to sit together at the banquet, and thanks to Dan who spoke briefly about proposed resolutions which is important because our policy is set from resolutions passed at convention. We had convention attendees from Florida get connected to a chapter. Florida is growing!

So much goes on at the same time causing us to choose one session and we miss out on others we would like to attend.  Please share your highlights of convention on this list!  We care, share, and grow! I

Warm Regards,
Denise Valkema, President NFBF
Sent from my iPad