[Nfbf-l] Training Center

Jerry Heichelbeck karkrasy38 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 14:23:44 UTC 2017

Hello Derek,
My name is Jerry Heichelbeck and I am the secretary of the Central Fl.
chapter and a long time member of the NFB. I would recommend you
contacting the Louisiana Center for the Blind and ask for Pam Allen
who is the director of that NFB center and also serves as 1st V. P. of
the NFB. She is very knowledgeable all matters that can assist you in
getting the training you want and this center is closer to home. I
suggest you call the NFB office in Baltimore at 1-410-659-9314 and ask
for the phone number of Pam's center and her extension and I know she
will put you on the right road to success in your endeavors. You are
correct that you have the right to get training wherever you feel most
comfortable. Again, Pam will help wherever she can, I know because
I've spoken with her on other subjects.

Please keep me informed as to your progress as I like seeing people
succeed.Hopefully other list members will respond to your request.
Blessings, Jerry Heichelbeck-CFC secretary